Congrats to Lars and Anne for the following publication! 11/3/2016
Andersen LW, Raymond TT, Berg RA, Nadkarni VM, Grossestreuer AV, Kurth T, Donnino MW; American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines(®)-Resuscitation Investigators. Association Between Tracheal Intubation During Pediatric In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest and Survival. JAMA. (2016)
Check out the ‘multi-media’ clip! Looking good Lars!!
Congrats to Lars!!! 10/19/2016
Dr. Lars Andersen was just awarded the “Lundbeck Foundation Talent Prize”
Keep up the great work!!!
Ari leading a discussion on Sepsis, check it out! 10/19/2016
Congrats to Ari & Tatsuma 9/15/2016
1) Congrats to Tatsuma who won the Petter Steen Young Investigator Award at the European Resuscitation Congress (ERC). For this, Tatsuma will sit on the Editorial board at Resuscitation for 2 years…
2) Congrats to Ari for being selected to serve on a panel discussion on the new sepsis definitions sponsored by the NEJM for Harvard Medical School Students…illustrating that the editorial in the “Blue” journal is getting some notice
Congratulations to the team for the following publications! 8/30/2016
1. Andersen LW, Kurth T, Chase M, Berg KM, Cocchi MN, Callaway C, Donnino MW; American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines(®)-Resuscitation Investigators. Early administration of epinephrine (adrenaline) in patients with cardiac arrest with initial shockable rhythm in hospital: propensity score matched analysis. BMJ. (2016)
2. Ikeda K, Liu X, Kida K, Marutani E, Hirai S, Sakaguchi M, Andersen LW, Bagchi A, Cocchi MN, Berg KM, Ichinose F, Donnino MW. Thiamine as a neuroprotective agent after cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. (2016)
3. Andersen LW, Berg KM, Chase M, Cocchi MN, Massaro J, Donnino MW; American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines(®)-Resuscitation Investigators. Acute respiratory compromise on inpatient wards in the United States: Incidence, outcomes, and factors associated with in-hospital mortality. Resuscitation. (2016)
4. Moskowitz A, Andersen LW, Cocchi M, Donnino MW. The Misapplication of Severity-of-Illness Scores toward Clinical Decision Making. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. (2016)