MESO QuickPlex SQ 120
MESO QuickPlex SQ 120 is a compact, affordable multiplexing imager with exceptional performance offering affordable access to high performance, electrochemiluminescence immunoassays. This instrument uses Meso Scale Discovery (MSD)’s proprietary MULTI-ARRAY technology to provide unparalleled sensitivity and dynamic range, simple protocols, rapid and continuous reads, and fast, well-organized results via DISCOVERY WORKBENCH assay analysis software. They require no customer calibration or maintenance, no complicated fluidics, and no between-read cleaning. You can multiplex biomarker and cytokine assays, test for immunogenicity or toxicity, or develop your own unique assays. The technology makes the process fast, simple, low sample volume requirements, and minimal consumption of reagents.
Meso Scale Discovery immunoassay kits provide highly sensitive, precise, and accurate results across a wide dynamic range with fast, efficient processing. For all available assays, please check out the following website.
Electrochemiluminescent labels generate light when stimulated by electricity in the appropriate chemical environment. This reaction is incorporated into our immunoassays to provide the light signal used to measure important proteins and other biomedical molecules.
How does electrochemiluminescence work?
- High binding carbon electrodes in the bottom of MULTI-ARRAY and MULTI-SPOT microplates allow for easy attachment of biological reagents (10X greater binding capacity than polystyrene).
- MSD assays use electrochemiluminescent labels that are conjugated to detection antibodies. The labels are called SULFO-TAG, and allow for ultra-sensitive detection.
- Electricity is applied to the plate electrodes by an MSD instrument leading to light emission by SULFO-TAG labels. Light intensity is then measured to quantify analytes in the sample.
Advantages of Electrochemiluminescence:
- High sensitivity: Multiple excitation cycles can amplify signals to enhance light levels.
- Broad dynamic range: The wide dynamic range of our detection systems means high and low expression levels can be measured without multiple sample dilutions.
- Low background: The stimulation method (electricity) is decoupled from the signal (light) allowing only labels near the electrode surface to be detected.
- Easy to use: Immunoassay method similar to conventional ELISA, but quicker.
- Great flexibility: Labels are stable, non-radioactive, and conveniently conjugated to biological molecules.
- Unsurpassed performance and quality: Electrochemiluminescence is a highly successful detection system that achieves clinical quality data in a variety of sample types, including cell supernatant, serum, plasma, and whole blood.
|Cytochrome C Assay||$880||$1,320||$1760|
|Multi cytokines, biomarkers (10-plex) Assay||$2200||$3300||$4400|
|Single biomarker Assay||$1050||$1575||$2100|
|Customized biomarker panel||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request|
|MSD QuickPLEX single use||$35||$52.50||$75|